Rev. Valerie's Reveries

This blog contains personal reflections from Unitarian Universalist minister Valerie Mapstone Ackerman.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Please indulge me a bit of shameless self-promotion. AND a bit of promotion of my Unitarian Universalist ministerial colleagues as well as my alma mater.... Meadville Lombard Theological School recently published its inaugural edition of an annual reader featuring writings by students, faculty and alumni. My essay "How to Name Your Farm" was included, officially making me a published author! For the record I received absolutely no remuneration for the essay, nor do I receive any royalty payments for the book sales.
The book is called "In Time of Need"
You can buy a copy through amazon.com or the UUA Bookstore.

ALSO, because I patch together income from many sources, I thought I'd mention here that you can take an online course I am going to offer from Sept - November through the Unitarian Universalist Church of the Larger Fellowship. The cost is merely $40 per person!
Check it out!
Go to uua.org/clf
select religious education
select online courses
select enter online learning center
select Becoming the Change You Want to See in the World
you'll need to create an identity with the CLF to proceed and get further information.

I hope I'll see some of you online and I hope you'll buy the book!

peace,
Valerie

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home