Rev. Valerie's Reveries

This blog contains personal reflections from Unitarian Universalist minister Valerie Mapstone Ackerman.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How to reach me directly

To send me a personal email, you can use the comment feature of the blog to reply to any post. None of the comments you write get automatically posted to the blog--I moderate them first and decide if the comment can get posted (read back into the archives if you are curious about why this is necessary). If you would like a direct reply to your comment, include YOUR email address, snail mail address, or phone number in the body of the the comment you write and I will correspond with you that way.

I hope I'll hear from more readers!

Thanks,
Valerie

2 Comments:

  • At April 27, 2008 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why does the WNBA get paid less then the NBA.

     
  • At April 27, 2008 2:36 PM, Blogger Valerie Mapstone Ackerman said…

    You'll need to ask the OTHER Valerie Ackerman that question...the one who has a clue about sports. I once was making a reservation for a rental car and was mistaken for THE Valerie Ackerman, head of the Women's National Basketball Association, I said I like to think I am THE Valerie Ackerman, but for sure she's much taller than am I. Good luck in figuring out why nearly all women are paid less for what they do compared to men.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home