Rev. Valerie's Reveries

This blog contains personal reflections from Unitarian Universalist minister Valerie Mapstone Ackerman.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

CHANGE: COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED

Due to the disturbing nature of recent posts by "anonymous" (which have since been deleted) I've decided, sadly, that comments to this blog need to be moderated. For those of you not technically literate (like me!) that means any comments you make will be read and approved by me before they get posted.

I started Rev. Valerie's Reveries as a forum about my ideas, ideals, experiences and hopes for a better world. I do not expect every reader, or any reader, to agree with everything I write. I am happy to read thoughtful disagreement and will post such comments.

Further, it would be most informative if all commenters would have the courage to sign a real name. Of course the internet being what it is, I now understand why so many people feel the need to post with an obscure name. One never knows when someone who appears to be obsessed about a relationship that existed only in his fantasy life (25 years ago!) might decide to google your name, find your blog and post seriously disturbing "memories" (inaccurate as they may be) to your blog! Creepy!

peace,
Valerie

1 Comments:

  • At July 30, 2006 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Valerie,

    I was in the Wichita group that you spoke with today. Your message was wonderful. Is there any way to get a copy of the audio or a transcript?

    Thank you!

    Angela

     

Post a Comment

<< Home